Learn how to lose weight, heal your gut and heal inflammation in just a few weeks.
Coaching is a partnership with clients that inspires sustainable change for the good. Get started today with the first step towards living the life you want to live.
This is not about a diet. It is about lasting change and foods that heal the body and a change in mindset.
With my coaching sessions you learn how to nurture yourself, to overcome personal challenges, and how to achieve your individual goals. I cater to each of my client’s personal needs in order to help them unlock their full potential.
Healing with Nutrition
Pantry makeovers are a favorite among many of my clients, it is often times one of the most eye opening discoveries to a happier, healthier life.
Your body has an innate ability to heal itself; and my job is to give you the tools and techniques to achieve a balanced and sustainable way of eating and moving so that this can happen.
Eating a healthy diet does not have to be complicated or expensive.
Easy to follow delicious recipes are right here for you to enjoy.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH PINE NUTS AND RAISINS
1. Cut cauliflower into florets and toss with olive oil and salt & pepper.
2. Roast the florets on a sheet pan in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 mins. Flip once at the half way mark. You can test one with a fork to see when they are tender.
3. Toast 1/4 cup of pine nuts in a dry pan on a low flame till they smell nice and toasty. About 2 mins. Be careful they burn easily, so don’t walk away.
4. Add 1/4 raisins to the pan with 2 teaspoons olive oil, the juice of half a lemon and zest of 1/2 of a lemon. Cook for a moment till the raisins plump up.
5.Then turn off the heat and stir in 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
6. Mix the cooked cauliflower with the raisin, pine nut and parsley mixture.
7. Eat and enjoy.
This dish is great warm or cold.
ONE PAN TUSCAN SALMON WITH VEGAN CREAM SAUCE
2 6oz pieces of salmon
4 garlic cloves
1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes
3 cups of fresh spinach
1 can of coconut cream
1 tablespoon vegan butter
1/2 cup of fresh basil
1. Heat up a cast iron pan till it is very hot. While it is heating pat the fish dry. Add a teaspoon of high heat olive oil to the pan and then place the salmon skin side down and cook the until it is nice and crispy. Flip once at the end to cook the other side.
2. Remove from the pan.
3. Sauté 4 garlic cloves.
4. Add cherry tomatoes and cook them till they blister a little.
5. Add 1/2 coconut cream or cream & salt and pepper.
6. Add in 2-3 cups fresh spinach and a small handful of fresh basil and mix with the sauce.
7. Put the salmon back in the pan to reheat for a minute.
8. Add more S&P if needed.
8. Eat and enjoy !
Making a vegetable tart is quick and easy, and yes - affordable too! They look so fancy and French, everyone will be impressed.
There is no shame in buying a pre-made pastry dough at the market to save time.
1. Defrost and roll out the dough. Heat your oven to 400.
2. Draw a square 1/2” from the edge all the way around the dough with a knife. This gives it the nice border after baking.
3. Spread goat cheese or any soft cheese you like on the dough.
4. Cook asparagus in a pan for 3 mins & then layout them out on top of the cheese.
5. Season with S&P and 1 teaspoon of Herb de Provence.
6. Bake for 15mins at 400.
This is also good with heirloom or cherry tomatoes, squash, a medley of mushrooms, onions, and zucchini.
These can also be made as individual squares to make them appetizers for your next party.
I am a Master Certified Health and Wellness Coach who specializes in helping people identify and achieve their personal goals by guiding them to heal from what is causing inflammation, weight gain, digestion complications, anxiety, and stress. I take great pride in the progress and success of my clients, and look forward to helping you.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Jessica is amazing! She is a thoughtful listener who offered me just the right dose of encouragement and grounded realness to help me achieve my goals. She made me feel like I'd always had the ability to make a change, and she did it all while in sessions that felt comfy, like talking with an old friend. This is the kind of change I can get behind in these crazy times!
What a treat Jessica's coaching has been during the pandemic. She taught me how to concentrate on things and do things that were important to me but I never had the motivation, time or opportunity to do so. It was so depressing during the pandemic but Jessica's coaching enlightened me and encouraged me to take new and different steps to be happy and thrive.
I truly enjoyed working with Jessica. I found her to be equally encouraging, supportive and professional. My sessions were extremely valuable and I would recommend Jessica's coaching for anyone who is looking to achieve a personal best.